Silver 5D (3D + 2D) is an innovative fabric that offers excellent performance in passive polarized 3D applications, while maintaining outstanding performance for 2D sources. Silver 5D is formulated as a highly functional polarization preserving surface for passive, linear or circular polarized stereoscopic reproduction. Silver 5D has excellent performance in ratio of extinction, furnishing ghost free stereoscopic images.
In addition, Silver 5D has sufficient viewing cone and uniformity to provide excellent performance as a high contrast screen for conventional digital 2D projection. Silver 5D has a category leading viewing cone, a half gain value above 30 degrees, greatly reduced hot spot artifacting and excellent color reproduction. Available in seamless sizes up to 40′ x 90′.
• Material Type: Flexible front projection angular reflective
• Material color: Silver
• Gain: 2.0
• Half Gain: 30 degrees
• Minimum throw distance: 1.5 x image width or longer
• Lay Flat Quality: Excellent
• Flame Resistance: Yes
• Optional Sound Perforations: Microperf X2 or CinemaPerf
• Size Limitations: 40′ X 90′
• Screen Models: Fixed, Retractable (limited), Variable
• Used with passive 3D glasses during stereoscopic presentations