PASSIVE 24″ 3D DISPLAY – FULL RESOLUTION
- PyMOL – Tens of thousands of scientists worldwide choose PyMOL to view, share, and analyze their molecular data. In addition to being lightweight and fast, PyMOL can create images of peerless visualization quality, while offering the flexibility of Java-based development and scalability.
- Accelrys Discovery Studio Visualizer – Optimize your drug discovery process with a flexible application that delivers predictive science to its required depth.
- Chimera – is a highly extensible program for interactive visualization and analysis of molecular structures and related data, including density maps, supramolecular assemblies, sequence alignments, docking results, trajectories, and conformational ensembles.
- COOT – is for macromolecular model building, model completion and validation, particularly suitable for protein modelling using X-ray data.
- zSpace solutions incorporate unique software, a special zSpace display and PC
- A zSpace display is a high-definition stereoscopic display with full resolution images rendered for each eye and uses sensors to track the viewing angle of the user
- Uniquely designed stylus for managing all interactions in VR space
- Development platform for creating new applications and integrating new input devices
- zSpace monitor – 24 inch HD LCD (1080p120Hz) with built-in tracking sensors
- Stylus with 3-buttons and integrated infrared LED
- Polarized passive 3D eye-wear
- 1-year warranty with option for 3-year extended program
- zSpace SDK for software developers
- zView software
- Mounting bracket for camera