- BAE SocetSet – digital mapping software is used for precision photogrammetry and geospatial analysis, and is renowned for its unequaled depth, performance, and ability to ingest data from numerous image sources.
- BAE Socet GXP – a geospatial-intelligence software package that uses imagery from satellite and aerial sources to identify, analyze, and extract ground features quickly, allowing for rapid product creation.
- DAT/EM Summit Evolution – takes 3D stereo vector digitizing to a new level with its integration of digital stereoplotter, CAD and GIS interfaces, 3D stereo vector superimposition, automated feature editing and contour generation.
- zSpace solutions incorporate unique software, a special zSpace display and PC
- A zSpace display is a high-definition stereoscopic display with full resolution images rendered for each eye and uses sensors to track the viewing angle of the user
- Uniquely designed stylus for managing all interactions in VR space
- Development platform for creating new applications and integrating new input devices
- zSpace monitor – 24 inch HD LCD (1080p120Hz) with built-in tracking sensors
- Stylus with 3-buttons and integrated infrared LED
- Polarized passive 3D eye-wear
- 1-year warranty with option for 3-year extended program
- zSpace SDK for software developers
- zView software
- Mounting bracket for camera